First across the finish line for both performance and price and now just waiting for you to take the chequered flag! The Race32 Flight Controller has been developed for quad racers where a light weight full function flight controller can give you the edge you need.
Fully compatible with Cleanflight the Race 32 FC has all of the major features of the latest boards including the fantastic STM32 F3 processor. The faster ARM-Cortex M4 core has a floating point hardware unit for efficient flight calculations and loop times are twice as fast as previous generation STM2 F1 boards.
Packed full of features the Race32 is the smart choice flight controller for the serious quad/multirotor pilot.
• Hybrid plug setup, JST plugs and through holes for pin connectors. No compromise on ports. Full feature support of all modules, all at the same time.
• Protective case
• Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards
• Black Box Flight log recorder
• Next generation STM32 F3 processor with faster ARM-Cortex M4 core with floating point hardware unit.
• Plugs located on the same side of the board
•4 PWM 3 pin through holes connectors for ESCs, servos. Full support for Oneshot ESC's
• Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum 1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers.
• Built-in inverters
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs
• Battery monitoring port, buzzer port
• PWR ports for voltage and current
• Sonar support for precision low altitude position hold
• Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation
• Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (windows/OSX/Linux)
• Supports fixed wing, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters and more.
Dimensions: 36 x 36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
CPU: STM32F303 with FPU 256k flash
Ports: UART1/OSD, UART2/GPS, UART3/Serial RX,I2C