The Lumenier 12 amp ESC with customized SimonK firmware including OneShot auto-detect and Active Braking/Damped Light/Comp_PWM is the perfect ESC to use on mini FPV quads such as the QAV250. This ESC comes pre-loaded with the newest firmware compatible with new features like "OneShot" (no soldering required, it will auto-detect if OneShot is enabled), Complimentary PWM (similar to KISS braking feature), compatible with all Lumenier motors up to 4 cell.
The Lumenier 12 amp AutoShot ESC have been tested and are compatible with all Lumenier motors (FX1806, FX2206, FXC2206), 2S-4S, both 5" and 6" props without sync loss issues or cogging.
The Simonk AutoShot firmware is pre-calibrated with endpoints 1060us - 1860us. This corresponds to the default endpoints in both Baseflight and Cleanflight. Therefore, "Calibration" procedure is not necessary. Removal of the red wire in the signal cable is ok if you don't need 5v power out, but both the ground (black) and signal wire (white) need to be connect to the flight controller. Do not connect only the signal wire alone.
- Active Braking / Damped Light / Comp_PWM
- AutoShot (OneShot125 / FastPWM Auto Detect)
- Customized to drive all motors without sync issues or cogging.
To enable new features on Baseflight:
- On Configuration tab, check "Enable OneShot" and "Enable FastPWM"
- Scroll down and click "Save"
To enable new features on Cleanflight:
-On Configuration tab, check the "Enabled" box next to "ONESHOT125" Feature
-Scroll down and click "Save"
- Max continuous load: ~12 amps
- Burst Current: 22A/10sec
- BEC: 5v/1amp max
- Lipo Cells: 2 to 4 cells
- Cables are fitted with female 2mm bullet connectors
- Weight: 10g
- N-FET only with BEC flashed with SimonK firmware
- 31mm L x 18mm W x 7mm H (35mm in length including capacitor)
- 15cm signal wire / 5v power
- 5cm motor wires (including 2mm bullet connector)
- 70cm ESC power wires
We also carry the Lumenier Mini 20A ESC w/SimonK AutoShot (2-4s) and the Lumenier 30A ESC With SimonK Firmware (OPTO).