Tiny space saving design-full NAZE capabilities in a package half the size and half the weight.Protective case - comes with custom case for protection as well as easy installation.Black box flight log recorder - high capacity on-board storage for easy tuning optimization, flight replay, and troubleshooting.Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with faster ARM-Cortex M4 core with floating point hardware unit for efficient flight calculations. Loop times are up to twice as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
All plugs are located on the same side of the board for a more space-efficient design.6 PWM 3Pin though-holes connectors for ESCs, Servos. Full support for OneShot ESCs.Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. Built-in inverters.Dedicated output for programmable LEDs.Battery monitoring ports for voltage.
Buzzer port for warnings and notifications.Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
Download the Manual Here
- 30x18mm board
- STM32F303 CPU with FPU 256kB flash
- 8MB (64Mbit) High-Capacity Flash
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
- HMC5983 magnetometer (Compass Sensor, Deluxe only)
- 4x 4pin JST-SH sockets (UART1/OSD,UART2/GPS,UART3/ SERIAL RX,I2C)
- 5x 1pin though-holes for pin headers for VBAT,LED,Buzzer
- 6x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 1x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for PPM RC input
- 1x 3pin JST-ZH sockets (sat.DSM)
- 5 grams
- 1x Rice32
- 1x 2.54 3P cable
- 5x 2.54 1P cable
- 4x 4pin cable
- 1x CP2105