Beta65S Frsky Version is now updated to F4 Brushed FC with Z02 camera!!!
The other versions will also be updated soon.
The Beta65S has 1 huge improvement based on Beta65 drones.
- Motors: 6x15mm -> 7x16mm brushed motors
Here is the size comparson between Beta65/65S, Beta75/75S and Beta85 drone.
Tip: DSMX rx version is NOT compatible with Spektrum DXe radio transmitter and OrangeRX RF module.
- More punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Provide 3 receiver version for choice, including Frsky Rx, DSMX Rx and Flysky Rx.
- BETAFPV Z01 aio 25mW vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Frame: 65s frame
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 Brushed FC
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky D16 potocol / DSMX / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera : Z01 Camera / Z02 Camera (only for Frsky Version)
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Batterry: 4.35V 230mAh Lipo battery
- Propeller: 31mm 3-blade propeller (0.8 shaft)
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
Frsky Rx Version
The Frsky version support both D8 & D16 protocol.
So now it is compatible with Frsky Taranis radio transmier in EU firmware.
Find out which firmware you have on your radio.
About how to bind the radio, please check Support Helpdesk
- 1 * Beta65S Micro FPV Quad
- 1 * BETAFPV 260mAh 1S Lipo Battery