Finding space for electronics has never been easy on a mini-quad. With the new Atas Mini Distribution Board Pro, you can expect to solve this problem and have a super neat setup with key components such as a LC filter already integrated onto the PDB! Designed by hobbyists for hobbyists, this power distribution board is certainly an useful component to have on any aircraft from mini-quads to even the bigger sized quadcopters.
This is the newest version of the ATAS board.
Easily connect all these to the OSD via servo connectors!
- FPV Camera (with configurable filtered 5V/12V supply)
- Video Tx (with configurable filtered 5V/12V supply)
- OSD (with filtered source voltagae supply)
- 2oz copper full plate PCB
- 3-6S batteries supported
- 70A constant, 110A burst
- 36x36X6.5mm with 30.5x30.5mm holes
- Integrated LC filter
- 12V step down regulator - 1A with cooling, 500mah without
- 5V step down regulator - 1A with cooling, 500mah without
- 5V/12V switch for CCD board camera (filtered power)
- 5V/12V switch for video transmitter (filtered power)
- 5V/12V output pads
- Filtered main battery voltage for OSD
- OSD bypass switch for no-OSD setups
- Shunt for OSD video in/out
Comes with right angle pins